So, you’ve tried almost everything from expensive beauty formulas to whitening pills but nothing worked well and your skin still looks dark and dull. Try something different and completely natural. And trust us… miracles does happen!
Everybody wants to look fair, spotless and glowing. However, overexposure to the sun, pollution and smoke, stress and poor lifestyle can leave you with dark and dull skin. To get a fair and flawless skin, people often try some or the other remedies. They rush to those expensive beauticians for skin procedures, spend huge bucks in buying those harsh chemicals and struggle daily to get that fair skin tone. And the result is nil. So, if you want to achieve a bright and glowing skin, follow these miraculous tips to get a clear, fairer and 2 shades lighter skin tone naturally.
Here we Go!!!!
Easy Tips for a Fairer Skin Tone
1. Exfoliation – Exfoliating the skin can give you brighter and lighter skin tone. It helps you clean the skin pores deeply leaving you with a smooth, glowing skin. All you need to do is make a mixture of rice powder (2 table spoons) and coconut oil. Simply rub it gently on the face and then rinse it off. Doing this remedy every alternate day will give you desired result.
2. Massaging – An unclean skin can never look good. Massaging your face on a regular basis is the easiest way to keep your face clean and free from dirt. For a facial massage session at home, take 2 table spoon of olive oil and mix a table spoon of honey in it. Massage your face for 2-3 minutes and rinse your face with lukewarm water.
NOTE: If you have oily skin then you need to add few drops of lemon juice in the mixture.
3. Steam – Steam is a good way that opens up the closed skin pores and removes dirt effectively. Take some peels of lemon and put in a bowl. Boil this mixture at medium flame and take the steam. Do this for 2 minutes and then wipe your face.
4. Face Packs – You can also apply skin brightening packs. For preparing it, you need to add 2 tsp of licorice powder with warm milk (dry skin) and add 2 tsp of curd (oily skin). Apply it on your face for at least 2 minutes and then just rinse it off. It helps in removing all the spots and also makes your skin look brighter and lighter.
5. For getting brighter skins instantly, take some orange peels and cold milk. Grind these well and apply the paste on your face. Use it twice a week for getting fairer skin naturally.
6. Take aloe vera gel (2 tsps), turmeric (1/2 tsp) and Honey (1tsp). Mix these well and apply the paste it on your face. Leave it for 15 minutes and allow it to dry. Now take a cotton ball and dip it into chilled milk. Clean your face with this cotton ball. Lastly, rinse your face and pat dry. You can see the effect instantly!
7. In order to get the natural glow, a few regimes must be followed:
- Have 7 to 8 hours of sleeping.
- Drink minimum 4 liters water every day.
- Moisturize your skin twice a day.
- Wash your face and apply moisturizer gently before going to bed.
- Take your skin as your best friend and it will glow always.
Hope these tips will surely help you get that glowing skin you always craved for.