The basic privacy rules we follow are:
- We ensure that you find it easy to use our website.
- We don’t enquire you about your personal information unless we really need it.
- We do not want our readers to hesitate in submitting any useful data on our website.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone excluding those that comply with the law.
- We don’t store any kind of personal information on our servers unless required for any on-going operation of our website
Third Party Links
Information collected from you may include:
- Personal identification information : roadtomygoodhealth.com may collect your Personal Identification Information (PIN) via different ways like when you fill any form or participate in any activity on our website, wherein we may ask you for your full name, email address etc.
- Non-personal identification information: roadtomygoodhealth.com may also collect Non-personal identification information, including the type or version of your browser, operation system (Windows, Ubuntu) on your system, etc.
A cookie (commonly called web cookies, Browser cookies, internet cookies) is a data sent from website that is stored in the user’s browser. These are gathered by ad networks in order to enable geo-targeting process allowing visitors to see local ads.
We collect users’ information to achieve the following:
- To enhance our website’s appearance, features and services to provide better user experience.(b) To keep our user’s engaged with our website for regular information and updates.
How we protect your Information?
Roadtomygoodhealth makes use of different ways protect the integrity of your personal information. But, we cannot ensure the security of any information you share with roadtomygoodhealth or assure that your information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, modified or destroyed by violation of any of our technical, physical, or managerial protection.
Agree with our terms